Annual Subscriptions for 2018
|Family||£420 (Couple and up to two children under 25)|
|Country||£180 (Resident and working more than 15 miles from club)|
|Off-Peak||£180 (Who may play daily until 6pm and until 1pm on Saturdays)|
|Junior||£58 (under 18 years old)|
|Parental||£40 (To enable parents to play tennis with their children at specified times)|
|Senior Playing Member||£50|
Membership Update February 2019
Following a review of our final membership subscriptions, Clifton Lawn Tennis Club will not be inviting any further membership enquires for the 2019 season.
Membership enquires for the 2020 season will commence in October 2019, details of which will be posted on this website.
10% discount off tennis equipment (at Gyles Brothers).
Junior Membership Benefits
- Free courts
- Free use of tennis balls
- Reduced coaching rates
- Internal club tournament
- Mixed generation tournaments
- Internal singles box league
- Free courts for Bristol box league matches
- Summer and winter junior Avon league teams
- Practice wall (when Court 5 not in use)
- National junior club league teams
- Reserved junior play sessions, Sundays 4.30 to 6.00 pm
Q. Does my subscription last for 12 months from the date I join?
Q. Can I pay my subscription and joining fee in cash?
Q. Do you have “pay and play” tennis for non-members?
Q. What is the process for joining?
A. The process for joining is as follows and is outlined under the membership section:
- From the website, submit a membership enquiry from the ‘contact us’ page
- We will email an application form to you as a pdf attachment
- Fill in the membership form completely.
- Phone James Pugh 07799662060 to organise a play in test and bring your form with you for him to sign
- When James has signed your form, sign and date it yourself and post it to the membership secretary
- If your membership is approved at the next month’s committee meeting, you will be notified and a request for payment will be made (please do not send any money prior to this)
- Once payment is received and confirmed, you will be sent information about access to the club (pin code for the main gate/clubhouse), the club rules, information about social events, etc.
- You can then begin playing at the club
Q. Can I play at the club before deciding to join?
A. Prospective members are more than welcome to inspect the facilities and meet the coach and other members on a Tuesday evening club night from 6-8 pm. Both James Pugh and Gordon Adam are usually in attendance at these sessions.
Q. Can I play team tennis?
Q. Is there a discount for the elderly or students?
Q. Once I am a member, do I have to pay to play?
Q. Once I am a member, do I have to pay for floodlights?
Q. Is there a ball machine or practise wall?
Q. Are group and individual coaching opportunities available at the club?
A. Yes, both group and individual coaching is available for a range of standards and age ranges. Please see the coaching section for further details and contact the club coach James Pugh.