10% discount off tennis equipment (at Gyles Brothers).
Junior Membership Benefits
- Free courts
- Free use of tennis balls
- Reduced coaching rates
- Internal club tournament
- Mixed generation tournaments
- Internal singles box league
- Free courts for Bristol box league matches
- Summer and winter junior Avon league teams
- Practice wall (when Court 5 not in use)
- National junior club league teams
- Reserved junior play sessions, Sundays 4.30 to 6.00 pm
Annual Subscriptions for 2020
|Family||£420 (Couple and up to two children under 25)|
|Country||£180 (Resident and working more than 15 miles from club)|
|Off-Peak||£180 (Who may play daily until 6pm and until 1pm on Saturdays)|
|Junior||£58 (under 18 years old)|
|Parental||£40 (To enable parents to play tennis with their children at specified times)|
|Senior Playing Member||£50|
Membership Update 1st October 2019
Due to the overwhelming response to fulfil the limited membership spaces available at Clifton Lawn Tennis Club we are no longer accepting any further applications for 2020 membership year.
For those that applied within the application window the membership secretary will contact you shortly with details of next steps. All applicants will be notified if their application has been successful following a comittee meeting in early November.
Please note that acceptance of membership applications is at the sole descretion of the Clifton Lawn Tennis Club Committee whose decision is final.
Q. Does my subscription last for 12 months from the date I join?
Q. Can I pay my subscription and joining fee in cash?
Q. What is the process for joining?
- From the website, submit a membership enquiry from the ‘contact us’ page (‘Membership’ should be indicated in the ‘enquiry’ box)
- We will email an application form to you as a pdf attachment
- Fill in the membership form completely.
- Phone James Pugh 07799662060 to organise a play in test and bring your form with you for him to sign
- When James has signed your form, sign and date it yourself and post it to the membership secretary
- If your membership is approved at the next month’s committee meeting, you will be notified and a request for payment will be made (please do not send any money prior to this)
- Once payment is received and confirmed, you will be sent information about access to the club (pin code for the main gate/clubhouse), the club rules, information about social events, etc.
- You can then begin playing at the club
Q. Can I play at the club before deciding to join?
Q. Can I play team tennis?
Q. Is there a discount for the elderly or students?
Q. Once I am a member, do I have to pay to play?
Q. Once I am a member, do I have to pay for floodlights?
Q. Is there a ball machine or practise wall?
Q. Are group and individual coaching opportunities available at the club?
Clifton Lawn Tennis Club
Clubhouse phone: 0117 973 4350 (please note that this number is for general club enquires only. Any formal or legal notifications should be notified in writing to the above address. Clifton Lawn Tennis Club does not accept any responsibiity for any formal / legal notifications recieved by telephone)