Annual Subscriptions for 2018
|Family||£420 (Couple and up to two children under 25)|
|Country||£180 (Resident and working more than 15 miles from club)|
|Off-Peak||£180 (Who may play daily until 6pm and until 1pm on Saturdays)|
|Junior||£58 (under 18 years old)|
|Parental||£40 (To enable parents to play tennis with their children at specified times)|
|Senior Playing Member||£50|
UPDATE MARCH 2018
Please note that the Single, Family and Under 25 memberships for Clifton Lawn Tennis Club are now fully subscribed and the club is not taking on any further members in these categories. Should you wish to join the club in 2019 please check the website in October when details for joining in 2019 will be published. Unfortunately, Clifton Lawn Tennis Club does not run a waiting list.
Membership for Junior, Parental and all other categories remain open. Please register your interest via the Contact Us page of the website.
10% discount off tennis equipment (at Gyles Brothers).
Junior Membership Benefits
- Free courts
- Free use of tennis balls
- Reduced coaching rates
- Internal club tournament
- Mixed generation tournaments
- Internal singles box league
- Free courts for Bristol box league matches
- Summer and winter junior Avon league teams
- Practice wall (when Court 5 not in use)
- National junior club league teams
- Reserved junior play sessions, Sundays 4.30 to 6.00 pm
Q. Does my subscription last for 12 months from the date I join?
Q. Can I pay my subscription and joining fee in cash?
Q. Do you have “pay and play” tennis for non-members?
Q. What is the process for joining?
- From the website, submit a membership enquiry from the ‘contact us’ page
- We will email an application form to you as a pdf attachment
- Fill in the membership form completely.
- Phone Paul Bathard 07775924517 to organise a play in test and bring your form with you for him to sign
- When Paul has signed your form, sign and date it yourself and post it to the membership secretary
- If your membership is approved at the next month’s committee meeting, you will be notified and a request for payment will be made (please do not send any money prior to this)
- Once payment is received and confirmed, you will be sent information about access to the club (pin code for the main gate/clubhouse), the club rules, information about social events, etc.
- You can then begin playing at the club